Arduino IDE, ESP32 and mDash interface issue

Hello,
I am trying to run the mDash example file “Minimal” and I am following the https://mdash.net/docs/ startup guideline. After installing the library, I tried to compile the file in Arduino IDE but it has shown me the following error.

Library mDash has been declared precompiled:
Using precompiled library in C:\Users\ifthekhar.ahammad\Documents\Arduino\libraries\mDash\src\esp32
The plaform does not support 'compiler.libraries.ldflags' for precompiled libraries.
sketch\Minimal.ino.cpp.o:(.literal._Z5setupv+0x2c): undefined reference to `mDashInit'
sketch\Minimal.ino.cpp.o: In function `setup()':
C:\Users\ifthekhar.ahammad\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_386400/Minimal.ino:26: undefined reference to `mDashInit'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Multiple libraries were found for "WiFi.h"
Used: C:\Users\ifthekhar.ahammad\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\1.0.4\libraries\WiFi
Not used: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\WiFi
exit status 1
Error compiling for board ESP32 Dev Module.

To fix this issue I have found a post in git: https://github.com/cesanta/mDash/issues/8

After following these steps, I tried to recompile the file and now I am getting this error:

Using precompiled library in C:\Users\ifthekhar.ahammad\Documents\Arduino\libraries\mDash\src\esp32
c:/users/ifthekhar.ahammad/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/1.22.0-80-g6c4433a-5.2.0/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/5.2.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: cannot open linker script file esp32.project.ld: No such file or directory
Multiple libraries were found for "WiFi.h"
Used: C:\Users\ifthekhar.ahammad\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\1.0.4\libraries\WiFi
exit status 1

I would really appreciate it if someone can help me with this issue.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best Regards,
Ifthekhar Ahammad

Modifying platform.txt as descibed in this PR (which is referenced in the issue you linked above) fixes the build with Arduino IDE 1.8.13

@nliviu thank you for your reply. I tried that option. After modifying the platform.txt file I get the second error:

c:/users/ifthekhar.ahammad/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/1.22.0-80-g6c4433a-5.2.0/bin/…/lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/5.2.0/…/…/…/…/xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: cannot open linker script file esp32.project.ld: No such file or directory
Multiple libraries were found for “WiFi.h”
exit status 1

Are you sure you have these lines in platform.txt?

compiler.libraries.ldflags=
## Combine gc-sections, archives, and objects
recipe.c.combine.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.c.elf.cmd}" {compiler.c.elf.flags} {compiler.c.elf.extra_flags} {compiler.libraries.ldflags} -Wl,--start-group {object_files} "{archive_file_path}" {compiler.c.elf.libs} -Wl,--end-group -Wl,-EL -o "{build.path}/{build.project_name}.elf"

It works for me with Arduino 1.8.13, Arduino esp32 1.0.4 and mDash 1.2.13.