Following tutorials for arduino on ESP32. (Arduino 1.8.9)
- Ran the Shadow.ino example and it worked after some tweaks (had to use WiFiMulti.addAP() and WiFiMulti.run() since mdash library times out).
- I assume credentials are now stored in mdash.cfg.since I entered them via the CLI
- I now try to run the SmartLight example. Since the credentials are found in mdash.cfg, the ESP32 will not start up as an AP
- In the documentation, it states: “In order to factory-reset a device, the WiFi credentials should be deleted from the
mdash.cfg. More on that below.”
- Nothing is found “below” int he tutorial
- What is your recommended procedure for “factory-resetting” a device?