Recent issues with mDash database queries

Are there any issues with the mDash database external queries at the moment?

Commands that were working for me yesterday are no longer working for me today.
Following the documentation here I can’t even get a basic command working:

curl -d "query=select * from data limit 10;" \<my_token>

I get:

  "error": {
    "code": 500,
    "message": "Expecting query parameter"

Hmm… I tried it and had the same results. Admittedly this is the first time I’ve used this endpoint.

Perhaps the docs are stale?


I wish, they were working for me the night before.

I’m guessing there have been some mDash changes but API has not been update to reflect since the data tab in mDash still operates as expected

Super frustrating, just worked out the issue and I’m not sure if it’s always been there or I never followed the docs accurately.

I needed to remove the semicolon on the end of the query:

curl -d "query=select * from data limit 10" \<my_token>

OK so something definitely changed, I have a sample response from a few days ago that has the headers coming back in the element types but they are now coming back in the names element.

Whoever ends up updating the docs from Cesanta might also be worth noting that the maximum entries returned seems to be 5k.